[Roadsters] Washing engine at home...

Schlegel, Richard RSCHLEGEL at OCSD.COM
Wed Dec 17 08:55:03 MST 2008

I don't know where you guys are from but out here in Southern Cal it is bad
for the environment and illegal to wash anything down in the driveway. All of
our storm water drains go directly to the ocean so even Simple green diluted
grease is a big "no no"! Hopefully you will go somewhere where they treat and
recycle the water.

Take Care,
Rich & Kelly
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich
Member of the SoCal Roadster Owner Club
http://higenki.com/socalroc/

Video of SoCalROC from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kkdkaRRco