[Roadsters] SRL311 and SR311 duplication of #'s

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 08:37:28 MST 2008

I was looking in the registry for #12102 and noticed that there was a RHD 2000
listed #SR311-00011... I once had a deposit on SRL311-00011, a car in NJ.
still have a photo of it. I misplaced my receipt for $1500 deposit and he
wouldn't honor our deal and sold it to someone else and wouldn't return my
deposit....person who bought it then listed it in Hemmings for $19k, that's
the last I heard tell of it. anyhow, this is the first time I ever noticed a
duplicated serial number between LHD and RHD cars. there may be a bunch of
them but I never paid much attention.
Craig