[Roadsters] Parking Lamps on eBay

vze2fhba at verizon.net vze2fhba at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 06:46:06 MST 2008

   Wow,

   I regularly list my lamps at 70.00 for the pair all day long.
   Dec 12, 2008 12:44:42 PM, tputland at charter.net wrote:

     And she has the first bid of $199 on an SRL grille center "D" and a
     buy it now of $389. Rallye has it at $74.22.
     wow, and I thought I was clueless....
     Tim
     Belleville, WI.
     '70 SPL AND SRL
     Still clueless but always learning
     ---- Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc at att.net> wrote:
     =============
     There  is a pair of NOS 63-69 front parking lamps up for auction on
     eBay with a
     starting bid of $99.00 and a "Buy it Now" price of $239.00. Just in
     case
     anyone  out  there  thinks  this is a good deal, note that they are
     available from
     Rallye  for  $36.45  each. Assuming the gaskets $6.67 each) are not
     included in
     Dann's price, that's about $87.00 for the pair.
     You are subscribed as vze2fhba at verizon.net
     Datsun-roadsters mailing list
     http://www.team.net/archive