[Roadsters] Mucho Kudos

Ed Mitchell edmitche at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:12:40 MST 2008

Hi All,

Just wanted to throw out "Kudos".

I adventured out into the world of Windshields.and Convertible tops.getting
closer to a final project

Finding both at Deans Shop.datsunparts.com

The windshield I tried to find lower shipping prices.and was shocked when
Dean beat it by $85.and his included insurance

SCHWEET!

The Windshield arrived Packed very well.in Nissan Packaging.additionally
Dean packed it on an extended pallet with all kinds of support.(Dean
explained it was a fragile item).but it made it.NO cracks, blemishes or
scratches.in fact it's at the glass shop now being professionally installed.

Also just got my Cloth Top in today.how cool is that?

Well.just wanted to say.I've had a good experience at Deans Store

Thanks

Happy Holidays all  :-)

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces, NM

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://www.ziaroc.com/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )