[Roadsters] Question

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Mon Dec 8 00:22:38 MST 2008

I just met Roger Burpee and learned by accident that he was involved in auto
racing along with knew Paul Newman.  Raising my curiousity I mentioned the
Datsun 240Z raceing history and learned he was one of the 240Z team drivers.
He mentioned that he also worked some with Bob Sharp in those days.  The
archives don't have any information on him.

Unfortunately I met him in a family oriented setting and did not push my
curiousity, which was very hard to keep contained.  Next time.  Does anyone
have a suggestion to look up his time racing Datsun 240Z's?

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com