[Roadsters] 1968 Wiring

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Sun Dec 7 13:39:54 MST 2008

Does the wire actually exist in the harness? It may be something left
over from the JDM wiring.

What comes to mind is the ability to leave the driver's side tail light
lit on an old Porsche I had by removing the key and turning on the left
turn signal.

Thusly spake SlowBoy:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems	(512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443