[Roadsters] Just a little help from my Friends :)

Ed Mitchell edmitche at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:30:32 MST 2008

Hi All..

Looking for some advice and or assistance with Roadster Glass.

I bought "Dead Betty" out of a Pecan Orchard...rusty and crusty.Been Sitting
20+ years.decaying

Live near the Texas-Mexico Border.where it's still the wild wild west
:-).and all the Glass was shot out

But as for my dilemma.

I spoke with the local Glass Guy.about cutting door Window Glass for a
convertible.

He says "it's difficult"...and to ask around for a pattern.

I have a 1967.5 SPL311 1600 Datsun Roadster.Scored me a Windshield.it's the
Low Windshield.and as you know...that's an important factor

Sooo.

If anyone might have some advise.  :-)

or has the glass out of their current project.that might be able to trace
out a pattern for me.

I'd appreciate it.Greatly

Thanks for any assistance with this

Ed Mitchell

Las Cruces, NM

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761

http://www.ziaroc.com/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )