[Roadsters] Glass fuel filter part wanted.

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Nov 1 21:31:16 MST 2007

Hi folks,
got a wee problem with my glass bowl FF for a '65 SP310.
The actual bowl seems to be too small.
The bowl is only 42mm tall, the filter fits in but the retaining spring
doesn't???
I'm thinking that is a non genuine bowl, it has "AC" cast into its bottom.
Does anyone have a spare which I'm guessing is ~50mm tall and 53mm in diam.
Happy to buy the whole filter assembly if you prefer.
Regards from Oz,
G.S.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:38 PM