[Roadsters] Another new Spark Plug.........

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Fri Dec 21 19:57:46 MST 2007

> So, the big question, do you get one sticker per plug, or just one
sticker
> per set. And are they multi color, or the outline ones? The # of
stickers
> could be a variable in the equation also, S.  If this is a scam, which
it
> must be, what's the deal with the Nology plug wires everyone was
peeling
> off
> big bucks for, same mumbo jumbo, better stickers?  If they do work, do
> need 10 gauge wire and a set of forklift contacts for an ignition
switch?
> 1,000,000 watts, maybe he meant 1,000,000 mWatts? Or Whats?  The extra
> speed
> may blow the deer repellant whistles off my front bumper!

Well now you're talking! I have a similar quandary about go-faster
stripes for my Mustang. Do I just use the factory rocker stripes or go
for the boy-racer nose to tail hood/roof/deck stripes? I need to know
which one will best improve my ET and fuel mileage.

Now, oddly, there is some benefit to better ignition wires. But when I
say better, I mean compared to junk manufactured for 10 cents per wire
and sold at Wal-Mart. I know nothing of Nology, but I do know it was
getting hard to find decent plug wires no matter how much you spent. It
was starting to get where they were mostly manufactured the same way and
just sold at different profit margins.

This is all similar to what Monster Cable did for (to) the audio/video
market. If you studied Electrical Engineering in school it was hard to
keep your lunch down when you saw the claims Monster Cable made.