[Roadsters] Fw: Another new Spark Plug.........

Daryl Smith drlsmith at dccnet.com
Thu Dec 20 21:37:10 MST 2007

"Seems to me like hocus pocus, but who knows... "

Well, after reading the website some more, I would say a whole lot of hocus
pocus!
$25 each is awful steep. Guess they don't have to convince quite as many
people to buy them before they break even.....
BUT, the plugs deliver up to 1,000,000 watts of power!! Now won't that put a
load on your ignition/electrical system!!
The average coil puts out about 40,000 volts now, that would be about 25
amps......I don't know of ANY ignition system capable
of that kind of power....???? And if ours could....you'd best not turn on the
headlights!

Almost all the new electronic ignition systems are very good. Even the stock
OEM systems are very, very good (GM HEI, Ford EDIS, etc.)

Daryl