[Roadsters] Eject button

d-solomon at comcast.net d-solomon at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 11:10:25 MST 2007

I was thinking "denial".  But Delusion works.

I am all for the right to choose.  But I am opposed to stupidity.  There are ZERO instances where a person can consider himself safer through NOT using a helmet.  And I can think of no valid reason why a person could consider it more COMFORTABLE to be without a helmet, than to be wearing a proper fitting lid.

I understand the appeal of looking cool.  But does it outweigh the fiscal burden that is placed on society every year by those who crash without a helmet on?  You may say "well I have insurance for that".  Who pays for those medical bills then?  I do, through my own premiums.

Not to mention the ammunition that another motorcycle death gives to those who would take away our freedom to chose; to choose helmets, or motorcycles for that matter.

i'll climb off the soapbox now.  as you can tell, I feel very passionate about helmet use.

Dan

From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc at sbcglobal.net>