[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual

Lars Tungen lars.tungen at abaris.no
Sun Dec 16 14:10:04 MST 2007

I bought the CD from a seller called "itgetsnobetter". I am confident that
this is the same seller that Patti bought from, but the seller has changed
his eBay id. The documents on this CD are the same files exactly that is
available for download at www.311s.org in the wiki tech section:
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.Manuals

The seller has been using these files on his CD without permission to make a
profit from the hard work of others. Please don't support this kind of
stealing by filling his pockets on eBay.

Thanks,
Lars Tungen
Norway