[Roadsters] X-Country

Richard Brown reblues at reblues.net
Thu Dec 13 11:42:16 MST 2007

Hey Peter,
Glad to hear you had a good trip.  I left Atlanta on Tuesday Nov 20th.  By
Saturday the 24th I had put 3500 miles on the car with no problems.  Drove
to SE Arizona then on to Salt Lake City.  I hear you about not illuminating
elk.  On the trip back from SLC, about midnight on Saturday I found out
first hand.

http://www.reblues.net/elk/

I had just gassed up and was getting ready drive through the Salt River
Canyon under a full moon with no traffic.  Plans changed.

Borrowed a car & dolly to get the roadster home.  Looks like I have a new
autocross car.  Oh, and I have not cleaned the patina from the car yet.

Richard Brown
70 No windshield car