[Roadsters] JDM Theory show reminder!!

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 19:24:54 MST 2007

Looks like registration is closed, if you are still interested thugh please
contact me.

Hey Everyone!

**PLEASE READ ENTIRE EMAIL!

We are currently FULL and taking no more registrations  A waitlist is now in
effect and we are at FULL CAPACTITY! If you registered your friends, group,
crew, car club, forum, and/or shop  Please pass this information onto them!

If you....................

Already paid your car/crew/forum/vendor booth registration:
You are safe! Thanks for reserving your space and we look forward to having
you at our show! You can relax and get your car ready for the show!

For those of you who have NOT paid yet:
Your registration is in jeopardy and your space will be deleted and removed
from our list if payment has not been received by FRIDAY 12/15/07  This is
your last reminder!

Our waitlist is now 45+ and growing - I just dropped 17 cars this morning and
added 17 new cars.......We have very anxious people willing to pay asap for
YOUR SPOT that is currenly on the waitlist - ! Please communicate with me if
you have special request or needs to make arrangements for payment. If you
fail to communicate with me and/or ignore this email, I guarantee you that you
will be deleted from the list  Please lock in your space by paying for your
registration.

ATM/Credit Card/Online:
www.paypal.com
payment address = paypal at jdmtheory.com
$30 registration
$15 (so-cal and out of state regs)Alvin GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20