[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at jorsm.com
Sun Dec 2 22:14:30 MST 2007

Bill,

I bought a copy of the CD, and found that it has the original Nissan Shop
Manual, along with a lot of other information.  You got some good advice
fromothers to check out the 311s website, because what you will find there
are the experiences of others who have "been there before".  But, if you
don't have a paper copy of the original Nissan manual of the Clymer reprint,
the CD is a good investment at $20 plus shipping.

The only technical resource I had for over 20 years was my Clymer manual
(plus a photocopy of a dealer's parts book , purchased in 1971 when I bought
my car.  It's not very good, but is the only manual published.

Scott Sheeler offers a two-volume set of books which incorporate many
technical discussions and parts references.

Gary Ault
Around the corner from you in Schererville, Indiana
(219) 322-1923