[Roadsters] Datsun Roadster 1500 1600 2000 Repair Service CD Manual

Tom @ Datsun2000 tom at datsun2000.com
Sat Dec 1 12:18:05 MST 2007

You can also download a 63 parts manual from my web site.  I just found the
link was not working and corrected the problem.  You can download PDF files
of specific sections, or the whole manual.  Some of it is only for the 63,
but much of what is here applies to later cars as well.

Best of all....  It is free

http://www.datsun2000.com/tech/1500_manual/

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde