[Roadsters] car show tomorrow.

Perry Werner werner1 at comnetus.net
Fri Aug 31 22:56:43 MDT 2007

it is in the Du Quoin State Fairgrounds in Southern Illinois.

Sponsored by Heartland something or other, not even on the fairgrounds web
site.

i didn't realize this till last night.  and didn't bother to post then because
as far as i know, i am the only person in a few hundred miles.

worked from 4:30 till 11:00 tonight to finish my car.  "finish" is not really
the right word, "presentable" is better.

presentable means the windshield is on but i will still have to disconnect the
battery in order to start it to make it home (wiring issues).

it also means the stereo box is installed, just not powered up.  it means the
seats are only screwed in on only one side because after adding a floor pan,
heat shield insulation and new custom carpet; some of the studs don't stick
out the bottom anymore.

here are some pics from a week ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/bonestomper/cid__08-30-07_2216.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/bonestomper/P8270132.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/bonestomper/P8270130.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/bonestomper/P8270133.jpg

i will post pics of the competition later, and my car as it was shown, (looks
complete, it isn't)

but as you can see, i fully expect to win a top three in the Import division.
(i'm not even sure if there will be three import entries)