[Roadsters] 67.5 SRL00088--now ebay comment

GCLWood at cs.com GCLWood at cs.com
Fri Aug 31 17:16:15 MDT 2007

Well my two cents is if he had a offer of 10k before he relisted he should of
taken it and run.And if you start a sale on ebay you should let it go the to
the finish.Oh by the way I have a 66 2000 for sale.Totly restored.bored 40
over,tilton 8lb flywheel.438 lsd rear end.low windshield new,new dash,new
interior,new tires,b cam,solexes,new exshast,new rubber all around.Fastest one
around.head bored and polished,motor just redone.new wheel bearings.new seats,new
grill all chrome redone.big sway bar,everything is almost all new.Now it needs a
new owner.Any takers.   </HTML>