[Roadsters] Reproduction REGULATOR and ALTERNATOR decals for the SP310.

Graeme graemes at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 30 04:39:08 MDT 2007

I picked up a little parcel of goodies from the printer today.
Reproduction decals for the 1965 SP310 REGULATOR and ALTERNATOR WARNING.
This was the last model to use a POSITIVE EARTH electrical system
There is a minimum charge for this type of specialty job so I asked for as
many decals as that charge would cover.
I have 40 REGULATOR decals and 50 ALTERNATOR WARNING decals.
There are two versions of the latter decal.
One lot of 25 is on a reflective silver foil backing, matches the OEM decal
perfectly.
The other 25 have been done on a white vinyl backing, still OK but not the
original appearance.
I'm happy with the result and would like to offer these to anyone who wants
a set.
I have posted some pics. of the decals on the following site: -
HYPERLINK "http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291195515"
\nhttp://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291195515
Start at image #385.
If you are interested I can send you the original images so you can examine
them closely.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:21 PM