[Roadsters] nice clean silver tall windshield 2000 wanted, 69 2000 for sale

Craig Halsted chalsted at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 15:16:21 MDT 2007

I have someone looking to buy a real nice tall windshield 2000, silver only,
for his dad for a surprise birthday present. his dad drove a silver '68 or
'69 2000 way back when and told him it was his favorite car he'd ever owned
so he's looking for an "identical" car to gift him with.  sounds like a good
kid to me :-)  let me know offlist if you can help out or know of such a
car.

Thanks-
Craig Halsted

also if anyone's looking for a good builder 2000, I just picked up a pale
yellow '69 2000 with 78k original miles on it that's been stored inside the
past 30 years.  not hurtful at all. couple splits in the seats but otherwise
excellent interior including the dash and rear shelf, minimal rust.