[Roadsters] 20th Anniversary of the Datsun Roadster's at Watkins Glen (1987--2007)

Mike jennings datsit at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:04:53 MDT 2007

"Al Boettcher" is real & has been a roadster owner & parts helper in Ontario
Canada for many years!!  He has been to my place & done business.

This is the 20th Anniversary of the Datsun Roadster's at Watkins Glen
(1987--2007) I'm attending (got ball rolling 87) as well as Al Boettcher & a
list to long to print. We have had many owners come to the Glen over the
years  & hope to see those faces back for this 20th year. I'm not able to
bring my roadster but will be running about in a Everest-Jennings with beer
& pain killers, if I can make it so can you for the first time or do a
repeat & see old roadster friends, see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Here are the first flyer & entry forms.

Happy Motoring
Mike Jennings

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of First Flyer.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of First Entry Form.jpg]