[Roadsters] resend roadster scam response

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 08:32:23 MDT 2007

This is the message I sent on 8-28, twice and tried again this morning. My
filter would not send it as a reply. This is just another reason why I like
carbs and Datsuns. Now I have something else to adjust.

We can vouch that Al Boettcher is a real person and had his gold 2000 at the
Glen last year and we expect to see him again next weekend. He pops up now and
again with knowledgeable comments. This is not a gold plated answer. We met
him, like him and respect his knowledge. We feel Al is doing a vital service
to the Datsun owner world. That is watching our backs for the possible crooks
and slippery dealers out there. And we all should.
   Gloria and John Klingman
     Sidney, NY '68 2000