[Roadsters] i need center caps for these rims

Mark Sedlack msedlack at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 20:02:01 MDT 2007

Perry ( if in fact that's who you really are.. ;-0 ),

Those look like American Racing (ARE) rims - like item# 180152433249 on Ebay
http://tinyurl.com/yvtffj
There are several place around the web that sell centers for ARE wheels,
including Ebay.  You just have to check the bore size, and check if there is
a chamfer or slight counter-sink on the backside of the rim.  Here's a set
http://tinyurl.com/2co9zd that would likely work.

And if the bores on your wheels don't match ARE, here's a source for center
caps http://www.wheelcomponents.com/caps.html that lists them by bore size.
I bought a set of their #98 caps to fit a set of Western Minilite look-alike
wheels I'm running on the "R", our custom '66 1600.  Then I picked up a set
of four clear domed, self-adhesive logos for the center
http://tinyurl.com/35vrft There's a number of pics of them on various pages
on my website ( see link below)

Mark Sedlack
ZROC