[Roadsters] Roadster Scam to parts ad I placed

Al Boettcher datsunsports at rogers.com
Tue Aug 28 12:54:21 MDT 2007

here is a copy of the response I got from  a person claiming to be Kent
Roger..He is from
Spain..He is trying to sell me a roadster there.
I love playing with these people...perhaps some of you can send him a message
saying
your interested ...and see where it goes..
Al Boettcher
Ottawa

Hello,
I am Kent,i will like to know if you still in need of Datsun roadster
parts,because i  saw your advert that you are looking for one, am glad to tell
you  that i have my own for sale,incase you are still looking for it, i will
be glad to sell my own for you and if you are still intersted plaese let me
know, so that i can send you the pictures of my Datsun roadster parts and
condition and my asking price,You have two major options for delivery.You
can
either have it shipped, which we can arrange, or you can pick up the vehicle
here at my location.I regularly pick up people at Madrid Barajas International
Airport free of charge and bring you to the location for pickup.I do not offer
pickup on Sunday.Please do not request Sunday pickup.Thanks and let me know
what you think,
Best regards,
Kent.

here is his mailing address     Roger_kent at mail.com