[Roadsters] Left front fender to Watkin's Glen? $60

Brian Reynolds brianrreynolds at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:23:27 MDT 2007

Greetings,

I have a left front fender that I no longer need, and could bring with me
to Watkins Glen on September 8th. Maybe you need one, or you know someone
who needs one and can deliver it to them?

It's a used fender, with the large fender flare suitable for the '68-'69
years. It has holes for the side trim and badges, and antenna. It doesn't
have a hole for the '69 teardrop side light, but that would be easy to
make.

It's condition is fair. It has no rust holes except for one on the very
top behind the headlight. There is some surface rust here and there and
evidence of an older repair to a dent in the side. There is body filler in
that area and possibly in other areas. Otherwise it's a solid fender with
good steel in the fender flare and lower rear corner. Close-up photographs
are available by email, just ask.

At $60 it's a great fender for someone on a tight budget. I'd also be
willing to trade it for a dent-free passenger door or other parts.

-Brian Reynolds
Toronto