[Roadsters] Since it is so quiet...and bloody wet

tputland at charter.net tputland at charter.net
Tue Aug 21 10:53:24 MDT 2007

Rain all weekend and water seepage into my basement. I did nothing with either Roadster. :-(   I did start the remodel of the basement at least a year early while cleaning up the water damage!

Sooo, anyway, here is a Roadster question for any and all of you:

When you are putting on your lower radiator hose. HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE HOSE TO GO ONTO THE LOWER PART OF THE RADIATOR? Sorry for the yelling bit.

It took me close to a half hour to get the lower part of the hose on. Loads of cussing, a couple scrapes, and a bruised hand later, I finally get it on. (BTW, it was a new hose and thus had no flexibility.) Since I have very big hands, I could not really get my hand in any where.

I am just curious as to how any of you deal with this.

Wet in Wisconsin,

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL