[Roadsters] MGC

John Klingman jklingman at stny.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 11:41:58 MDT 2007

Centrally isolated Upstate NY is getting much more interesting, at least as
far as car spotting goes. I forgot to mention on the return trip from the Glen
last week we met up with a willow green '68 MGC about 3 miles from home and
exchanged compliments. Yes, that's a C! This MG really resembles a Datsun,
much better looking than a B. My cousin had red one he bought new and had for
several years in Saratoga, NY. Really enjoyed that car. Frankly, John thought
I was a bit crazy insisting it was an MGC until we stopped.

   Gloria and John Klingman