[Roadsters] Large Lot of Datsun Parts

Pat Dave Freed datsuncpl at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:28:04 MDT 2007

Hi All,

  After 30 years of collecting parts for roadsters I have lost my storage space. I am currently looking for someone to buy the entire lot of parts (no onesy or twosy picking of the best parts) that amounts to about 4 or 5 cars worth of good used parts. I hope to have a complete inventory list by the end of August. You will need to pick them up in Northern NJ as shipping costs would be prohibitive. Anyone interested in the inventory list and/or making an offer should contact me directly at:

  DatsunCpl at Yahoo.com

  Dave Freed
  '66 Datsun 1600 (with 12,000 original miles) belongs to Pat Freed
  '69 Datsun 2000 (lots of competition parts, set up for Autocross)