[Roadsters] Invitation to Datsun Roadster BBQ

AffordPlbg at aol.com AffordPlbg at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 14:53:39 MDT 2007

Calling all SoCalROCers !  Nancy and I will be hosting a BBQ on  Saturday,
Sept. 15 at 12:00 at our house in the West San Fernando Valley.   We will
provide the BBQ meats and beverages (sodas, beer, water), and you can  bring your
favorite appetizer, side dish, or dessert.  Please do let us  know by the 8th if
you're planning to come, so we can buy enough food and  drinks!  Also, feel
free to bring any specialty drinks you'd like, if the  above doesn't suit your
palate.

For those of you who have been here before and who remember, you can drive
your Roadsters into our backyard (at least the first seven or eight,  anyway,
will fit easily).  Our address is 20116 Archwood Street,  Winnetka.  I'll post
easy directions the week before.

Feel free to call me at 818-648-1202 with questions or comments.   Looking
forward to seeing you all!

Gary Wasserman