[Roadsters] driver side door handle let me down..

Dave Stoll dgstoll at verizon.net
Wed Aug 8 19:43:43 MDT 2007

Since there seems to be a need for roadster stuff....
My door handle broke today at the little arm which goes to the little rod...
It broke between the pivot pin w/ spring and the dogleg leading to the
handle.
I have gobbed it up with JB Weld to see what JB can do....If that doesn't
work I have alittle piece of stainless steel sheet metal to use as a splint
on the little broken arm
if that doesn't work I guess I'm in the market for a door handle...
daveS