[Roadsters] Texas roadsters

Dan Zubkoff zubkoff at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 11:16:22 MDT 2007

I hear there are plans for another import show (in Houston) next month. Probably about 200 cars showed up last night. There was a DJ both and a promotion for the new Infiniti G37.

Marc, you should bring your L320 to next month's show and I'll drive my SPL212 !

Last night's show was held at a place called Planet Zero, which is a Japanese Anime Video Game shop. I even had someone stop by and let me know he has a 1959 Datsun 1000.

On August 11th , there is also a Datsun/Nissan get together to go to an Astros baseball game next weekend

http://www.zclubofhouston.com/zcohforums/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=261

Dan Zubkoff
Katy, TX

Marc&Heidi <mtyler at hctc.net> wrote: Didn't know about the import show.  Maybe next year, the 1600 has it's engine on a stand and is going to get a respray (returning it to the original Sora Blue if I can find a formulation for the paint guy).  I wish there were a general import type gathering here, could be fun.

-Marc