[Roadsters] Correct tire size?

Mike H. twobeaners at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 2 21:52:49 MDT 2007

I'm sure some of the list has seen this before, (I hadn't but I stumbled
across this today, accidently, while looking for something else). I thought
it was interesting but bear in mind, if there is any disagreement with it's
content, I'm only passing it along, I'm not the author.    :-)
http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible.html

Mike Hudson  '67 - R20/5spd