[Roadsters] Illinois Roadsters

Steve Jacobson jake7140 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 21:04:51 MDT 2007

Dave,
Midwestern Council lists a Dave Wierz of Batavia, IL racing a '67
1600.  I will soon be racing my 67.5, and there is a 2000 from
Menasha, WI.  My neighbor knows some S2000 guys from IL who said
there was one for sale around Hwy 41 and Rand Rd. Don't know anymore
details, that was about 3 wks ago.

> He was driving a 1968 Blue 2000 with 2 white stripes & headrests.
> He
> shouted out that he also races a 67 model...then he waved and sped
> off
> into the Midwest sunset. The plates were personalized Illinois
> Antique
> Vehicle (AV) plates with the letters "DATSUN". I didn't get his
> name...Anyone on the list ?
>
>   Dave Cooke
>   1969 1600
>   Lake In The HIlls, IL

Steve

Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
  www.elrss.com