[British-cars] 1962 Sprite project for sale on the Bay

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu May 23 21:26:38 MDT 2013

Been out of the Spridget game for a couple of decades and have pledged a 4-car limit to my wife.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier