[British-cars] Lucas 54522186 headlamp rim

Andrew Mace herald1200 at aol.com
Fri Mar 18 20:01:09 MST 2011

 At risk of sounding a bit flippant, if I knew what they went to, I wouldn't
need to know, uh, what they went to?

Seriously, I got a couple of these many, many years ago, both boxed NOS,
amidst a bunch of both styles of Herald headlamp rims. These resemble the
Herald rims at quick glance, but they are NOT Herald!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us