[British-cars] FIA homoglation papers

Denman Mike mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 10:29:21 MDT 2010

I need help A couple of years ago I found the FIA homoglation papers
for my 1965 Marcos 1800 GT on the internet. Now that I actually need
the papers to prepare my car for racing, I cant seem to find them
again on the internet. I need the FIA specific specifications for this
particular car where it list the actual equipment, size  and
displacement of engine, specifications of valves, weights etc. that
are approved for racing for this particular car (Marcos 1800 GT
1963-1967). I can find references to the papers but not the papers
themselves. For example, Marcos GT (Volvo) Accepted as a Competition
Grand Touring Car (GTS) in Period F, in the specification approved by
the Historic Motor Sport Commission. I can use either the FIA
Homoglation papers or the Period SCCA specifications to verify that my
car meets the rules to race in various vintage race groups. I am
primarily interested in the FIA papers although a copy of the SCCA
papers would also be useful
  Any help would be appreciated,
Mike Denman