[British-cars] Roll-Up Car Cover?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Aug 7 15:18:58 MDT 2009

I have no personal experience with this product.  One thing that is
clear (at least to me) is that this cover is not custom designed and
fitted for a TR3 or any other car.  It's more like there are small,
medium and large choices, and by listing it for each car they give
buyers a warm feeling.  I have a cover that is many years old that
looks like it is made of a similar material.  I have only used it
indoors as a dust cover, and for that it has worked fine.  I saw that
someone on the Miata forum said the fit wasn't exact, and that excess
cover got dirty from touching the ground.  He was concerned that
winding it up would transfer dirt to the underside of the cover that
touches the car.  Hopefully, someone who has actually used one of
these will provide some input.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net