[Bricklin] Lift Bricklin Using a QuickJack

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Feb 21 07:14:07 MST 2018

At 05:18 AM 2/21/2018, Robert P Daley wrote:

 >Has anyone lifted a Bricklin using a Quickjack?
 >
 >If so do you have pictures of how / where (exactly) you set the
Quickjack lift
 >points and what lift extensions you used?

Robert,

I haven't used one, but I can tell you where to try and jack the
Bricklin.  You want
to position the front lifts just behind the front wheels, and the
rear lifts just ahead
of the rear wheels.  If you look (feel) you see there is a main front
to rear chassis
member that runs the length of the vallance.  At the front and rear
of this member, another member is welded at right angle to the fore
aft piece.  This is
the best place to the chassis.

I'll send a picture of the body lifting off my chassis and you'll see
the area at the front of the chassis I'm talking about.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---