[Bricklin] test

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 13:37:00 MDT 2018

At 12:52 PM 8/13/2018, greg monfort wrote:

 >OK,though still confused, but then to me most of this stuff is
little more than
 >'black magic' to me :( ....I mean you're 'broadcasting' on
 >Bricklin at autox.team.net so where's the broken link?

Greg et al.,

Yes, the actual mailing list is working as whitnessed by my emails,
and others' emails,
going out to the group.

What got this started, is I was trying to explain to a new Bricklin
own, who called me
on the phone, about the various places he could get help.  I told him
to go to the web site and subscribe to the forum and then was trying
to tell him how to subscribe to the
mailing list.  So I went to autox.team.net talking him through how to
subscribe.  Once
at autox.team.net you would select the link "Team.Net Mailing lists"
go get to the list of maling list hosted by autox.team.net.  Then you
can subscribe.

This is the link that is broken, you don't ever get the list of
available list that
you can subscribe to.

Not that being said, if you are reading this email, you have nothing
to worry about as you are already subscribed to the list.  It's just
that with the forum and
all the facebook pages poping up, there is very little traffic on
this list any more.
However, some owners, perfer this to the forums or facebook.  So this is still
functional and running.

You can have a friend subscribe by going to:

which is eventually where the autox.team.net link would have taken
you.  I just
couldn't remember this off hand and couldn't remember where to find it.  Turns
out, it is in The Brickline on the page that lists the officers.

I hope that make a little more sense now.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---