[Bricklin] Bricklin Story Saint John News - September 21, 2017

Smoky & Connie Panepinto panepintos at verizon.net
Sun Sep 24 10:38:20 MDT 2017

Kevin,

Thank you for sending this == it is great!  I took a pilgrimage to the
factory several years ago, and my story with pics was in the Brickline.
This was in 2010.  At that time, there was a lot of indifference (or some
animosity) about the whole experience on the part of New Brunswick residents
we spoke with.  I agree that it is time for their society to embrace it!

Smoky Panepinto
#1302, original owner