[Bricklin] the "B" Meet

Smoky & Connie Panepinto panepintos at verizon.net
Wed Jul 19 07:09:37 MDT 2017

Mark and Rose,

Thank you so much for putting the Dover Meet together!  It was truly
memorable, and will surely be remembered fondly by all.

Your thoroughness and attention to detail is much appreciated.  The
accommodations were great; easy to find, comfortable and appropriate, with
accessible trailer parking along with the many other amenities.  The visit
to the DAFB was truly memorable!  The base is truly a treasure, and is taken
for granted by many.  We gained a new respect for our military as a result.

BTW, though we didn't arrive in time to do the Poker Run, we did locate many
of the stops, and were well hydrated as a result!

We look forward to seeing you at the next Meet.

Godspeed,

Smoky & Connie Panepinto

signature sized for email

Smoky Panepinto,

Perkiomenville, PA

Original Owner '75 Bricklin - Suntan; VIN 1302

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]