[Bricklin] Wheel Balancing

Dalesnyder bricklin0095 at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 05:06:24 MDT 2017

I have used the beads in my Harley and they seem to work well.
Do you by any chance have access to a means to measure the wheel runout of
your rims. If it is excessive , no amount of balancing will help.
On mine I used a dial indicator with the rims on the car. The amount was over
030 iirc.
I have never seen a shop do lug mounted balance. With our rims not using
conical seats I don't know if lug balancing would be any better than normal
way.

Sent from my iPad