[Bricklin] Alignment

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Fri May 22 12:59:29 MDT 2015

At 02:21 PM 5/22/2015, Brett Kelsey wrote:

 >About ready to reassemble the front end suspension and have been calling
 >various auto shops about getting the SV-1 aligned. I'm beginning to get real
 >nervous as none so far can go back that far on their computer alignment
 >machines. Has anyone had any luck finding a shop that can still do manual
 >alignments?   Any other suggestions?

Brett,

Are you saying that they can't find the info, or there is no manual
input ability on
their alignment machines?  Do you have the alignment info to give them?

As Click & Clack would say, start looking for a old looking shop,
then find the fellow
that doesn't have any teeth and ask him.

Do you have a community college near you?  You might want to see if they have
an automotive department.  If so, see if you can talk to the
instructor there.  He
may be able to do it for you, or recommend someone to you.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---