[Bricklin] Front coil springs

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Thu May 7 07:08:49 MDT 2015

At 09:02 PM 5/6/2015, you wrote:

 >Can anyone tell me what vechicle the front springs came from?  I'd like to
 >replace them when I tear the front suspension down.

Brett,

When you tear down your front suspension, would you take pictures and write an
article about how do to it,  why you did it, problems you had,
etc.  We haven't had
a good how to article on this in about 15 yrs.

Also what VIN do you own.  My records show you used to own #0870 but sold it.

To my knowledge while the front suspension is AMC Hornet/Gremlin/Javelins/AMXs
etc. the springs are specific to Bricklin.  According to Terry Tanner
there is a
difference between the 74 and 75 springs.  If I remember correctly,
he recommends the 75 springs for all Bricklins.

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---