[Bricklin] website

Dalesnyder bricklin0095 at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 17:19:20 MDT 2015

I am using an iPad and also IE on my work desktop.
I can log in to the old forum using my old UN and password,
I get the thank you for logging in message and then the log in screen comes
back.
Si cannot access any of the old forum.

I had to make a new user name/ password through shadow to get the new forum.
When I try to post a topic or reply to one, I get a message box that says it
must be approved.

All the posts that I see on the new forum are at 3 days old.

This is really upsetting to me, especially when the meet is this week.

Sent from my iPad