[Bricklin] Bricklin Radiator

Dennis dennikro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 10:10:31 MST 2015

If you'd like to keep it as original as possible I would suggest checking
into getting the original one rebuilt...there will be no question of it
dropping right back in.  While it can be a little more expensive to go this
route, at least you'll know you're still as close to original as possible
with a fully refurbished and tested radiator.

Dennis