[Bricklin] BI forum

adm222 at epguides.com adm222 at epguides.com
Mon Aug 3 12:45:35 MDT 2015

For me all I get is a blank screen.  Another instance of trying to fix
someting that more or less worked and making it totally useless. Someone
claimed this was because I do not have the newest computer.  But since
others are also having problems it is not just me. Besides we all have
cars that are older than my compter by several factors.