[Bricklin] BI forum

diraxel at hush.com diraxel at hush.com
Sat Aug 1 08:42:05 MDT 2015

Hi gang,

I would like to know how many of you can access, browse, use and post
messages on the BI forum.
A friend of mine told me he has full access to the forums and lots of
messages have been posted for some time.
When I log in, I do get a "You logged on successfully! Thanks for your
participation!". However, I have no access whatsoever to the vins
forums, tech forums etc. nothing. If I try to login from the header,
on top of the page, asking for an email instead of a username, I'm not
even identified.
The "new forum" has also vanished.

I use Windows 7 Home, up-to-date, and I've been trying with the
lastest version of Firefox (#39) with the latest java (8.50) and also
with the latest Internet Explorer (#11) with the latest java too.

Would my account have a problem?
To whom may I ask about this?

Eric