[Bricklin] Door System Failure

JLC breton48 at live.com
Tue May 14 08:01:41 MDT 2013

Good advice from Rick, and interesting timing:  yesterday as I came home my
Bricklin doors would not open/close when I pressed the switches. The problem
is a faulty outside lock switch, which sometimes works as intended, and
other times cuts off the current in both locked and unlocked position. I'll
take off the speaker and have a look. Could be a wiring problem, but if it
is the 38 years old switch itself which is failing, where can I find a
replacement?

JLC