[Bricklin] Jan 2013 issue Brickline

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Jan 9 13:09:55 MST 2013

Hey gang,

Well, I'm surprised I received my copy of the Jan 2013 issue of The Brickline
in the mail the other day.  That's early!!!

Anyway, everyone should have their magazine by now.  If not, I'd say
you should
have them by the end of the week.  So if you don't get them by
Friday, let me know
and we'll get one out to you.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction